William A. Kibbe & Associates began its life as a structural engineering firm, so it’s a discipline particularly close to our heart.
It’s also given us a great depth of experience – from moving bearing walls in small home remodeling projects to replacing huge support columns in complete makeovers of large industrial facilities. Frequently while people are cooking dinner in the next room, or doing their jobs 10 feet away.
No matter how large or small, we enjoy the challenge. And we enjoy the unique perspective and creative problem-solving ability we can bring to it. Our experience in nearly every kind of structure and material helps us do that. So does our close proximity to architects and civil, mechanical, and electrical engineers.
Not to mention the passion that started the company in the first place. Together, they make us uniquely equipped to handle:
- Shallow, Deep and Machine Foundations
- Earth Retention Systems
- Steel, Aluminum, Fiberglass, Concrete, Masonry, Wood and Timber Systems
- Equipment Decks and Platforms
- Craneways and Service Hoists
- Evaluation and Modification of Existing Structures
- Forensic Studies
- Structural Condition Assessments