William A. Kibbe & Associates is seeking a talented architect to join our multi-discipline project team to support the development, design, and construction of facility-related projects from conception through construction.
Key responsibilities include project scope development and cost estimates, design and creation of visual representations, review of detailed design drawings, writing specifications, developing bid packages, and assisting with construction administration services. Meetings and communication with clients occur throughout the span of projects; good communication skills are expected. The candidate will join a team of talented design professionals working in Saginaw on projects in Michigan and other locations throughout the U.S.
- An advanced degree in architecture is required along with 2-5 years of experience
- Professional registration or the ability to become licensed as a Registered Architect in Michigan is required
- Preferred candidates will have experience working with Revit
- Candidates should have a successful work history collaborating with other consultants, owners, and contractors on projects using various project delivery methods
- LEED accreditation is a plus as is experience working with commercial, industrial, healthcare, and municipal projects
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a team environment
Please see the Current Openings page for more information on William A. Kibbe & Associates and our benefits package.