Kibbe’s mechanical engineering department is not intimidated by a challenge. Large industrial facilities, and countless other complex projects, have been specialties for our cross-disciplinary team of experts for over thirty years.
From conception to completion, the value and complexity of our clients’ projects demand a seamless execution from our integrated team of engineers, architects and designers. With sustainability and precision at the forefront, we work collaboratively to utilize current trends and technologies to achieve sound solutions.
While no project is too large or small, here are some common requests, and more of our specialties:
- Industrial Process Exhaust and General ventilation
- Steam, Condensate and Process Piping Systems
- Material Transport Systems
- Sustainable Design (LEED)
- Commercial and High-End Residential Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Systems
- Energy Audits and Analysis
- Boiler and Hydronic Heating Systems
- Compressed Air Systems
- On-site Air System Performance Verification
- Maintenance Engineering and Reliability Support