William A. Kibbe & Associates is seeking a qualified and experienced electrical engineer who will support the development, design, and construction of facility-related projects from conception through construction.
The candidate should be highly motivated, possess good communication skills, and feel comfortable taking a leadership role as part of a project team. Key responsibilities will include project scope development and estimates, detailed electrical power system, motor controls, lighting and grounding design and construction follow up of all electrical systems.
Specific tasks include sizing and selection of electrical equipment including low voltage up to 480V and medium voltage up to 15KV, designing, drafting and reviewing detailed design drawings, writing electrical construction specifications, and assembling/issuing construction packages.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering is required with the ability to obtain professional registration
- 1-3 years of electrical power, lighting, and communications system design
- Experience with projects involving building commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities
- Candidate should be fluent in Revit and Microsoft software; training can be provided if necessary
- Must have excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively manage time in a dynamic environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively within a team environment
Please see the Current Openings page for more information on William A. Kibbe & Associates and our benefits package.