Most broad-based architectural and engineering firms have the expertise to design an industrial shell and its mechanical and electrical systems. William A. Kibbe & Associates can take that a step farther, by working with your manufacturing staff to layout the actual process components and integrate the process into the available space and facility.
That’s because we are “plant people.” Our team has a wealth of industrial process engineering talent under our roof. For you, that means a closer connection between a facility’s form and its function – a plant that works better because it’s all designed to work together.
Our engineering team can work closely with your staff in developing these process items:
- Plant Layout
- Estimates of Probable Cost
- Overhead Cranes
- Jib Booms
- Tool Rails
- Pallet Lifts
- Dust Collection, Exhaust and Ventilation System Design and Testing
- Electrical Power Requirements and Distribution
- Cooling Tower and Chilled Water Systems
- Plant Closure (Demolition Documentation)
- Cold Room Design
- Compressed Air, Steam, and Other Process Utility Systems
- Localized Worksite Lighting