William A. Kibbe & Associates is seeking a qualified and experienced senior electrical engineer who will support the development, design, and construction of facility-related projects from conception through construction.
The candidate should be highly motivated, possess good communication skills, and feel comfortable taking a leadership role as part of a project team. Key responsibilities will include project scope development and estimates, detailed electrical power systems, motor controls, lighting and grounding design and construction follow up of all electrical systems.
Specific tasks include sizing and selection of electrical equipment including low voltage up to 480V and medium voltage up to 35KV, designing, drafting, and reviewing detailed design drawings, writing electrical construction specifications, and assembling and issuing construction packages. Allen-Bradley PLC and control panel design experience preferred.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional registration is required
- At least 5 years of experience in designing electrical power, lighting, and communications systems for building commercial, institutional, and industrial projects
- Candidate should be fluent in Revit and Microsoft software; training can be provided if necessary
- Must have excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively manage time in a dynamic environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively within a team environment
Please see the Current Openings page for more information on William A. Kibbe & Associates and our benefits package.