William A. Kibbe & Associates is seeking an experienced architectural designer to support the development and design of facility-related projects.
Candidates should have experience in the preparation of drawings relating to the architectural design of industrial and commercial facilities, and should have appropriate Revit experience. Must have solid knowledge of BIM practices, standards, and techniques, and be fluent in Revit, AutoCAD, and most common Microsoft programs. The candidate should be highly motivated, organized, and possess good communication skills and time management.
Skills & Technical Responsibilities
- Development of 3D Revit models for various building types and structures
- Prepare and maintain BIM models
- Ability to use Revit models to develop accurate and well-coordinated sets of drawings that contain plans, elevations, sections, and details
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and strong attention to detail
- A two-year degree is preferred
- Technical (non-degreed) personnel should have at least 5+ years of experience showing increasing project involvement and responsibility
- Candidate must be fluent in AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft software
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively within a team environment
Please see the Current Openings page for more information on William A. Kibbe & Associates and our benefits package.