William A. Kibbe & Associates is seeking an experienced BIM Manager to support the day-to-day operations of company Revit users during the development and design of facility-related design projects.
Candidates should have experience in the functionality, setup, and maintenance of Revit including but not limited to: template creation, family creation, BIM standards, and coordination. Must be proficient in Autodesk Building Design Suite software (Revit, Autocad, Navisworks, 3ds Max).
Candidates should have experience in the preparation of drawings relating to the design of industrial and commercial facilities. Experience with rendering and Adobe Creative Suite software is preferred. The candidate should be highly motivated, organized, and possess good communication skills and time management.
Skills & Technical Responsibilities
- Work closely with corporate IT to develop company processes for model maintenance, storage, and standards
- Support Revit users in their daily operations by providing training, answering questions, and assisting with modeling techniques
- Development of 3D Revit models for various building types and structures
- Prepare and maintain BIM models; BIM file management
- Ability to use Revit models to develop accurate and well-coordinated sets of drawings that contain plans, elevations, sections, and details
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to establish BIM execution plans and workflows for projects
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and strong attention to detail
- Research new technology, industry trends, and software and help to integrate new skills and tools into our team’s work process
- Take on a leadership role by providing BIM support, assisting staff, and teaching new hires software when needed
- Candidate should have at least 5+ years of experience showing increasing project involvement and responsibility
- A two-year degree is preferred
- Candidate must be fluent in AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, and Microsoft software
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively within a team environment
Please see the Current Openings page for more information on William A. Kibbe & Associates and our benefits package.