William A. Kibbe & Associates is seeking a talented architect to join our multi-discipline project team to support the programming, conceptual development, design, and construction document preparation of facility-related projects from conception through construction.
Key responsibilities include project scope development, design and creation of visual representations, design drawings, writing specifications, and assisting with construction administration services. Meetings and communication with clients as well as within a design team working remotely or in other offices occur daily throughout the span of projects. The candidate will join a team of talented design professionals working in Saginaw and Grand Rapids.
- A degree in architecture is required along with 2-5 years of experience
- Professional registration or the ability to become licensed as a Registered Architect in Michigan is required
- Preferred candidates will have experience working with Revit software
- Experience in AutoCAD is a plus
- Candidates should have a successful work history collaborating with other consultants, owners, and contractors on projects using various project delivery methods
- LEED accreditation is a plus as is experience working with commercial, industrial, healthcare, multi-family and municipal projects
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a team environment
Please see the Current Openings page for more information on William A. Kibbe & Associates and our benefits package.